What do you want to pay for gas?
You get to decide, just by joining Shell’s new Fuel Rewards Network (FRN) and shopping at a variety of different online stores (such as Home Depot, Overstock.com, Tiger Direct etc.). You can pocket savings every time you fill up with gas at our pumps. Yes, Canadians as well as Americans are eligible. Of course, the perfect plan is to buy online (saving money) and ship to your address in the US at The Shipping Station. Then use your fuel rewards, earned by shopping, at the pumps to reduce what you will pay for gas.
Here’s how FRN works:
1. Come into our store to pick up your free FRN card (no, it’s not a credit card. It’s a rewards card. You only need an email address to make it work.).
2. Go online to www.fuelrewards.com to register with your email address.
3. Just for trying it out at the pumps, you will save 3 cents per gallon up to a 20 gallon purchase. Go ahead. Plug the card into the pump before you pay and watch for the savings.
4. Go to www.fuelrewards.com to see all the online stores where you can shop and earn rewards (translated into cents per gallon savings at the pump) as well as local area restaurants (sorry, not restaurants in Canada).
5. As you shop, gas savings are added to your card.
6. Come buy gas. Insert your card before you pay and watch the price roll back!
Example of how the savings add up:
Important! You have to scan your card each time to get the discount you’ve been awarded. In this example with some typical holiday shopping a 70 cent per gallon discount has been awarded!
Privacy concerns? All you need to register is an active email address.